Friday, May 21, 2010

Garden Delights

Hello! I've posted two paintings for this challenge! It was really fun and in a totally unintentional way. When I wrote down the theme, I accidentally left out the "de" in delights. I kind of liked that...without light, sunlight anyway. :)

So I have some bugs getting their groove on at a twilight garden party and a garden statue angel hit by moonlight. Moonlight is one of my favorite things. I used to love going to sleep at night as a kid just watching the moon shine it's light through my window. :)

I managed to put three other ones up too...trying to catch up. :) You can find them here. Do a search for PWGL and you will find more.

Goodnight all! Hope you are lucky enough to get a glimpse of that moonlight!



5 comments:

Sueann said...

Beautiful!! Love them all!
Hugs
SueAnn

MagicMarkingsArt said...

your work is fabulous - love your new paintings. ~ And ~ Congratulations on your new addition - how wonderful for you and your family! Hope all is going well.

Unknown said...

I musrt be some kidn of a "dufus" as I can not find them under the search HELP!!!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am glad you found my place, as well. Welcome dear anytime. Blessings.

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Mere! Hope all is well with you! I so enjoyed catching up on your special blog. A big congrats on your baby girl! Her big sister's look so cute and excited! Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Blessings to you! :)