Monday, February 09, 2009

Mummy Love

Meet my sweet mummy girl.
She's a very feminine mummy who takes a great deal of pride in her dress, uh, wrap.
See her hair so delicately done? She even adorned it with some "ribbon."

Her dress has delicate touches of pink and each wrap was tied ever so carefully. Look at her stripey stockings!


Did you know she died of a broken heart? She lost her love and just couldn't handle it. She thought she'd never love again. Her heart simply gave up.
She was wrong though...she has found love again...her heart has mended.

And she is hopeful once more.

7 comments:

purplecat said...

I LOVE the little details on this-great work!

Dapoppins said...

Is this where I leave a comment? Well, I love the shoes and the dress, and the expression on her face. She is wonderful.

Merry said...

She is lovely. I like how the heart is stitched together.

~dani~ said...

Mere, she is wonderful! So creative, I am so appy for you. Iknow how hard you have worked and it SHOWS!!! YEAH for Miss Mere and her Mummy!!

Renee said...

Your mummy is absolutely wonderful. I love her.

Great job.

Renee

SweetAnnee said...

Oh she's so awesome
love her

Deena

SweetAnnee said...

I love her..
and I am SOOOOO
happy to hear
that Madeline is just
fine..Tell her she needs
to eat more cupcakes...

Love..Deena