Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 Awards...thank you Ginger!













A very sweet, button loving, old swap partner friend of mine gave me two awards! Thank you Ginger! Please check out her blog...she puts lots of links on there to tutorials and fun things. Here is her blog, Loves to Dream!

Thanks again! :)

I'm working on getting my paintings up today! Awesome Guy has the day off, but we are all feeling under the weather so just taking it easy.

I finally figured out what I'm going to do for my first ATC swap coming up. I'm so excited to do it and apply the theme in different mediums! I'm going to try to keep it a surprise until all is said and done, but it's hard...I want to tell you right now!

Oh, and a shout out to my sister...today is her birthday! Have a good one and let me know when I can give you your present!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Your very welcome my dear friend!
Love reading your blog.
hugs ginger