I need to acknowledge some awards and tags that I have gotten...I have to say that I'm very fond of all my blog friends and I wish you all a great holiday. My year has been BETTER for simply knowing you! Azul Valentina gave me the Marie Antoinette award...thank you Azul! :) If you love her avatar, just wait until you see her blog! I LOVE her paintings!
Ginger of Loves to Dream is such a dear...she was my first ever swap partner. She links to tutorials and list cool trivia in her posts just about everyday. Thank you sweet Ginger! :)
Pease Porridge of Hot Tamale tagged me with a me-me. It's been a while since I've done one of those! :)
1. In the picture above, the one in the middle is my ABSOLUTE favorite of hers! It's so icy...I can remember the cold snows of PA! :)
2. My ears are super small...they stopped growing when I was little.
3. I long to be a gardener, but I kill everything I touch. lol
4. I wish I could wear dresses like in the 1860's. I did once for a ball, and the weight of it got to
be too much, but it was still fun!
5. I love to dance with Awesome Guy...especially swing!
6. My favorite Christmas song is Frank Sinatra's Jingle Bells. Sa boo ba dobie. :)
Each year, we buy one ornament for Awesome Guy and I, and one for the girls. This is ours...isn't it great?! It's by Dani of Ambitions Design...if you read my blog even a little you know I'm a big fan! I couldn't believe all the detail that went into this...the picture does not do it justice, but there it is on the prime spot of our tree. :) Thanks Dani!
I made this for Awesome Guy's secret santa gift. It's a candle with a personalized cozy. I DO so much love my embroidery machine! :)
I made up some Christmas ornaments using a print of my Santa painting. They are on etsy right now. :)
Before I leave, how about that little bit of Frankie? :)