Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa's Cookie Break

It's tough delivering all those packages in one night! Santa takes a much needed cookie break before getting started again. He's munching down over on ebay. I've been having fun with the metallics and glitters lately...good season to be playing with them! His beard has a tint of glitter and the green is shimmery, but subtle.

So you saw the tree I did for Lil, but I'm having such a hard time with Madeline's Wizard of Oz tree! It's a white tree, with a white feather boa and marabou boa...that much looked good. Then I added red balls with blue gingham ribbon and now it looks awful. :( Definitely not stuffed! So far I've thought of using yellow ribbon for the yellow brick road. Something emerald-y maybe? What do you think?


I'm sure you are all super busy this time of year and have a lot to do on your plates. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for stopping by to visit me! :)

3 comments:

~dani~ said...

GEEZ...I love this Santa! Well Done! I am thinking on the Wizard of Oz Tree. Are the red balls glittery? I bet they would look better with the ribbon if they were a glittered red. But I will still think on it. Hugs~

Melissa Valeriote said...

Oh my stars how cute! What an adorable shot of your little one at the sewing machine. I just LOVE seeing artistry passed down through the generations. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

I love this Santa, and his beautiful bold head! hugs and Merry Christmas!
AV