Friday, January 30, 2009

Horoscopes & Swaps

So there is a horoscope on my home page and it actually told me to check my blogs...see? :)
"Leo (7/23-8/22)

If you can, try to surround yourself with people who are down to earth and grounded today. These people have the kind of focus you need right now -- they can teach you something new about how to appreciate the smaller things in life and have a good time doing anything. These mellow types of people have a lot of contentedness in their life, and you could learn a lot from them."

Okay, okay...don't have to tell me twice! :) Hugs to all my blogging friends!

I've joined two swaps that should be a load of fun. First up is Little Tokens of Love Swap from Prim & Whimsy...my partner is the Yester Dayes...how fitting is that?!

The next one is still open if you want to join in...it is super cute because you have to hunt down your eggs to see who gave it to you! Kind of a Secret Easter Bunny...you hop from blog to blog until you find the egg that was sent to you...and in turn find some great new ones! Presented by Viv on a Whim

Okay...I'm off to do what my horoscope says to do! Sure there is laundry to be done, but why mess with the universe? :)

No comments: