Friday, January 30, 2009

Right Now...

Right now the girls are asleep.

Right now Awesome Guy is snoozing.

Right now even my Boston Terrier is snoring.

Right now I have tea brewing...English breakfast...to drink and also a little to dye some lace and muslin...
Right now I'm getting out a hammer, nail, wire and beads...

Right now I'm listening to Erica's playlist because she said it is great. And it is. Is your playlist great? Tell me and I'll listen to it during my next "right now."

Right now is my time...no distractions, no lovable little girl in my lap, no phone ringing or door knocking.

Are you up right now? Stealing a moment away from slumber to create? Tell me...I'll pour you a cup of tea...here you are.

Enjoy your right now...maybe this will help.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently my playlist seems to be loved by a lot of people...I keep getting emails about it! From all over the world and from men and woman...a lot of artists sit on my blog playing the play list while they paint and/or create...so maybe you want to have a try sometime?...when you are in the 'right here and right now' :)
xxsm

Artfulife said...

You are cracking me up with that song! I haven't heard it in years, but it's so great right? Hope you have a fun weekend.

Heather said...

hope you're enjoying the old movies Vivian inspired you to watch :D
Good post, sometimes we forget to enjoy the 'right now'...I've got a house full of snoozers too--- thank goodness for nap time!

Enzie Shahmiri said...

What a wonderful gift! IF you have not already done so, stop by my blog and sign up for my give-away gift.